Service of accounts in Moldavian lei
Legal entities have the possibility to open the following types of bank accounts in lei:
- Operating account – a bank account opened by the bank and used to keep chronological record, of debit or credit, of all the operations that occur during the transactions.
- Demand deposit account – a bank account where interest-free financial funds are deposited with the purpose of consuming or saving, without settling the term of keeping.
- Loan account – a bank account opened for recording the loans granted to the legal entities.
- Temporary account – a provisory bank account opened with the purpose to accumulate financial funds in order to form (increase) the capital.
- Term savings account– a bank account where financial funds with interest are deposited for a settled period of time.
Advantages of the harming accounts in lei offered by the Banca de Economii S.A.:
- Payments executions
- Client’s demands executions
- Client’s problems solutions
- Banking transfers in lei